New year, new post. That's how this works, right?
I want to accomplish so many things this year, this month, this week.
I think the thing I want most is not to forget about things that I want to accomplish, so it's tempting to blog a list, but I know all too well that blogging a list is the modern equivalent of lip service with no action.
So while I am going to blog an unordered list in a moment, let me say that my most desired goal this year is this:
An original, personalized system for organizing my ambitions. The clincher: the system should focus on and facilitate action, not simply an empty sense of organization.
That said, here are some things that I want to use such a system for:
- Renting out our Delaware home
- Saving toward a down payment on a new property
- Saving toward a Volvo plug-in hybrid to be purchased in 2014 or 2015, goal is cash payment
- Learning to code - web and iOS
- Designing and identifying material sources for our self-built dream home - Keep in mind Tiny House
- Consider Tiny House as options for facilitating Tyler Pell compound
That's it for now. This is just a small sample of what I want to work on this year.